On 1st August, Fintech Yatra started their journey from Nashik. Founded by Abhishant Pant, the Fintech Yatra is a 10000 km annual road journey that we undertake with an objective of developing a grounds-up understanding of the Fintech ecosystem of the country while trying to catalyse these startup's journey by enabling collaborations between them and our corporate partners like NPCI, Fullerton, Finablr etc. In collaboration with Nashik Information Technology Association (NITA), this event was hosted at Netwin Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.Nashik. In this event, Few start-ups from Nashik, presented & pitched their idea and got valuable guidance from Abhishant and Fitech Yatra team. Some of the start ups who got benefited from this event, are
- Engenius Park Technologies by Vikram Bodke, having a product in Aviation domain, helping airports for automating their ground handelling services.
- Sudhir Gorade founder & director of Sumago infotech having a product startup called MAHABANDHAN, helping self help group women from rural & urban areas. It focuses on empowering these women to start their own sustainable business and help them in getting financial assistance from different resources.
- Vishal Jadhav, co founder of Prismic Reflections - An award winning User Experience Design Studio, helping fintech & other product startups and established business to design human centric digital products.
- Yogesh Aher from Application Square, having an idea of Digital platform for advertising services via mobility vehicles.
- Krishna Handge, founder of Krishi Agritech, making a mobile application to help farmers to connect with agro research labs and improve their farming by getting their guidance.
Nikesh Ingale from Rural Caravan From NITA, Mr. Arvind Mahapatra President of NITA, Hrishikesh Wakadkar Vice President, Girish Pagare, Vishal Jadhav, Nadeem Sheikh, Nikhil took the initiative to make this event happen to its full potential.